A permanent exhibition on the theme of "Food Safety, Environmental Hygiene and You" is staged at the Centre. It features world class exhibition facilities with utilization of advanced multi-media presentation technologies.
- In the exhibition halls, you will learn more about food and environmental hygiene issues, including:
- A brief introduction of the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
- Centre for Food Safety
- Food Additives
- Food Labelling
- Genetically Modified Food
- High Risk Food
- Food Safety Plan (HACCP based)
- In the Resource Centre, you may obtain specialized information on health education, food and environmental hygiene topics. Apart from a rich collection of books and periodicals, there are also video-taped programmes, CD-ROMs and teaching packs. Full supportive facilities are provided for your comfortable viewing and studying.
- In the Lecture Room, you may attend regular seminars on interesting topics.
- In the outdoor Health Education Garden, you may enjoy a leisurely walk and our outdoor exhibits.