Contact Us

If you have any suggestion or enquiry on our services or any complaints against licensed liquor premises, you may contact us through the following channels.

By Phone 電話

In Writing 電郵傳真郵寄

When you send your suggestion, enquiry or complaint, please leave your means of contact to facilitate our follow-up action.

The Liquor Licensing Board ("the Board") is an independent statutory body established under the law to consider applications for liquor licences. In considering an application, the Board will seek the views of government departments concerned, such as the Hong Kong Police Force, Home Affairs Department, Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, Buildings Department, Fire Services Department and Environmental Protection Department, etc as appropriate. These departments are also responsible to monitor and control licensed liquor premises, and investigate and handle complaints related to such premises within their purview. If you have any enquiry or complaint about licensed liquor premises, you can click the link of the concerned department below. Please note that a list of licensed liquor premises is available in the website of the Board for public information.

Links to Related Government Departments