|Date of Tender issue
||13 July 2021 (Hong Kong Time)
||Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
||Provision of Professional Diploma Training Programme in Waste Management and Meat and Foods Inspection for Health Inspectors of FEHD
||Provision of Professional Diploma Training Programme in Waste Management and Meat and Foods Inspection for Health Inspectors of FEHD and expected to commence on 6 December 2021
|Contact for Enquiries
||Miss Yuki SZETO
||Supplies Section, 1/F, Oi Kwan Court, 28 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
18 August 2021 (Date) 12:00:00 noon (Hong Kong time)
(Late tender will not be accepted)
|Submission of Tenders
||- (For paper-based Tendering) Tender must be clearly marked with the tender reference and the subject of the tender on the outside of the envelope (but should not bear any indication which may relate the tender to the tenderer) addressed to the Chairman, Tender Opening Committee, Government Logistics Department, and deposited in the Government Logistics Department Tender Box situated at the Ground Floor, North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong before 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the closing date of the tender as stated above.
- Information about e-tendering is available on ETB website: https://pcms2.gld.gov.hk.
- Tenders must be deposited in the tender box as specified in this tender notice (“Specified Tender Box”) before the tender closing time. Tenders deposited in the Specified Tender Box at or after the tender closing time, or tenders not deposited in the Specified Tender Box, will not be considered.
- If a Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or “extreme conditions after super typhoons” announced by the Government is/are in force, or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) on the tender closing date as stated above, the tender closing time will be extended to 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) on the next working day.
- In case of blockage of the public access to the location of the Specified Tender Box at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the tender closing date, the Government will announce extension of the tender closing time until further notice. Following removal of the blockage, the Government will announce the extended tender closing time as soon as practicable. The above announcements will be made via press releases on the website of Information Services Department (https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/today.htm).
- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender (or the highest combined score for a tender adopting a marking scheme) or any tender, and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.
- Details of the contract award will be published on the Internet at https://pcms2.gld.gov.hk/iprod/#/scn00101?lang-setting=en-US.
|Place for Collection of Tender Documents
- The tender documents are available in DVD or may be downloaded from the e-Tender Box (ETB) of the Procurement and Contract Management System (PCMS).
- Tender documents in DVD are obtainable from:
1. The Supplies Section, Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, 1/F, Oi Kwan Court, 28 Oi Kwan Road, Hong Kong (Tel.: 2923 5332, Fax: 2834 8401);
2. The Central and Western District Office, G/F, Harbour Building, 38 Pier Road, Central, Hong Kong (Tel.: 2189 2819); and
3. The Yau Tsim Mong District Office, Mong Kok Government Offices, Ground Floor, 30 Luen Wan Street, Kowloon (Tel.: 2399 2111).