|Date of Tender issue
||9 July 2021 (Hong Kong Time)
||Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
||Provision of Waste Collection Services in Yuen Long District
||Provision of Waste Collection Services in Yuen Long District for a period of 60 months and expected to commence on 1.3.2022
|Contact for Enquiries
||Ms Mandy YAU
||Supplies Section, 1/F, Oi Kwan Court, 28 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
20 August 2021 (Date) 12:00:00 noon (Hong Kong time)
(Late tender will not be accepted)
|Submission of Tenders
||Tender must be clearly marked with the tender reference and the subject of the tender on the outside of the envelope (but should not bear any indication which may relate the tender to the tenderer) addressed to the Chairman, Central Tender Board, and deposited in the Government Secretariat Tender Box situated at the Lobby of the Public Entrance on the Ground Floor, East Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong before 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the closing date of the tender as stated above.
- This tender is covered by the World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO GPA) and will not involve electronic auction. This notice also serves as a summary notice required under WTO GPA.
- Tenders must be deposited in the tender box as specified in this tender notice (“Specified Tender Box”) before the tender closing time. Tenders deposited in the Specified Tender Box at or after the tender closing time, or tenders not deposited in the Specified Tender Box, will not be considered.
- If a Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or “extreme conditions after super typhoons” announced by the Government is/are in force, or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) on the tender closing date as stated above, the tender closing time will be extended to 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) on the next working day.
- In case of blockage of the public access to the location of the Specified Tender Box at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the tender closing date, the Government will announce extension of the tender closing time until further notice. Following removal of the blockage, the Government will announce the extended tender closing time as soon as practicable. The above announcements will be made via press releases on the website of Information Services Department.
- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender (or the highest combined score for a tender adopting a marking scheme) or any tender, and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.
- Details of the contract award will be published on the Internet at
|Place for Collection of Tender Documents
The tender documents in DVD are obtainable from:
- The Supplies Section, Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, 1/F, Oi Kwan Court, 28 Oi Kwan Road, Hong Kong (Tel.: 2923 5332, Fax: 2834 8401);
- The Central and Western District Office, G/F, Harbour Building, 38 Pier Road, Central, Hong Kong (Tel.: 2189 2819); and
- The Yau Tsim Mong District Office, G/F, Mong Kok Government Offices, 30 Luen Wan Street, Kowloon (Tel.: 2399 2111).