|Tender Reference||FEHQ 1002/22|
|Date of Tender issue||6 June 2022 (Hong Kong Time)|
|Procuring Department||Food and Environmental Hygiene Department|
|Subject||Provision of Security Guard Services for Municipal Services Buildings in Central and Western, Eastern and Southern Districts|
|Description||Provision of Security Guard Services for Municipal Services Buildings in Central and Western, Eastern and Southern Districts for a period of 36 / 37 months and expected to commence on 1.11.2022 / 1.10.2022|
|Estimated Quantity||One Job|
|Contact for Enquiries||Ms Mandy YAU|
|Address||Supplies Section, 1/F, Oi Kwan Court, 28 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Tel No.||2923 5326|
|Fax No.||2834 8401|
8 July 2022 (Date) 12:00:00 noon (Hong Kong time)
|Submission of Tenders||- (For paper-based Tendering) Tender must be clearly marked with the tender reference and the subject of the tender on the outside of the envelope (but should not bear any indication which may relate the tender to the tenderer) addressed to the Chairman, Tender Opening Committee, Government Logistics Department, and deposited in the Government Logistics Department Tender Box situated at the Ground Floor, North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong before 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the closing date of the tender as stated above. - Information about e-tendering is available on ETB website: https://pcms2.gld.gov.hk.|
- Tenders must be deposited in the tender box as specified in this tender notice (“Specified Tender Box”) before the tender closing time. Tenders deposited in the Specified Tender Box at or after the tender closing time, or tenders not deposited in the Specified Tender Box, will not be considered.
- If a Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or “extreme conditions after super typhoons” announced by the Government is/are in force, or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) on the tender closing date as stated above, the tender closing time will be extended to 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) on the next working day.
- In case of blockage of the public access to the location of the Specified Tender Box at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon (Hong Kong time) on the tender closing date, the Government will announce extension of the tender closing time until further notice. Following removal of the blockage, the Government will announce the extended tender closing time as soon as practicable. The above announcements will be made via press releases on the website of Information Services Department.(https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/today.htm).
- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region does not bind itself to accept the lowest tender (or the highest combined score for a tender adopting a marking scheme) or any tender, and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.
- Details of the contract award will be published on the Internet at https://pcms2.gld.gov.hk/iprod/#/scn00101?lang-setting=en-US.
|Place for Collection of Tender Documents||
- The tender documents are available in DVD or may be downloaded from the e-Tender Box (ETB) of the Procurement and Contract Management System (PCMS).