1. After the installation of the app, the app icon would be shown.
2. Tap the icon to start the app and a declaration would appear. Press "I AGREE" after reading to start scanning.
3. Scan the QR code.
I. Vaccination result
4. System screen displayed: COVID-19 vaccine – 1st dose received
5. System screen displayed: COVID-19 vaccine – fully vaccinated (including the post-14-day period)
6. System screen displayed: Invalid QR Code
II. COVID-19 testing result
7. System screen displayed: COVID-19 testing result (test result within 3 days)
8. System screen displayed: COVID-19 testing result (test result exceeds 3 days)
9. System screen displayed: Invalid QR Code
- Turn on the flashlight on your phone (at top right corner of the scanner) when the environment is dark so as to scan the QR code easier.
- Tilt the scanning phone inward or outward if there is reflection from the QR code.
- Ensure the scanning phone is hold close enough to the QR code (e.g. QR code occupied one third of phone device's screen) for an efficient scanning.
- The current app can recognize the QR codes of Electronic Vaccination Record generated by the COVID-19 Electronic Vaccination and Testing Record System, and the Paper Vaccination Record generated by respective eHealth System (Subsidy) and Clinical Management System. The current app cannot recognize other QR codes including COVID-19 vaccine records and testing records from mainland or other countries, etc.
- There are 3 scenarios (i.e. test within 3 days or test exceeds 3 days, or invalid QR Code) for COVID-19 testing records and 3 scenarios (received 1st dose or fully vaccinated (including the post-14-day period)) for COVID-19 vaccination records or invalid QR Code.