- The free shuttle bus is only provided to the service users or their family members/friends of the Tsang Tsui Columbarium and Garden of Remembrance.
- Passengers shall, at least 3 days before the use of shuttle bus service, make reservation via hotline (Tel or Whatsapp: 5336 0135). Reservation could be made within office hours between 09:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 18:00 from Mondays to Saturdays (except Public Holidays). [Note: For enquiry other than reservation of shuttle bus, please contact 2713 1077.]
- When making reservation, passengers must provide the date, time, number of passengers and name of deceased. Due to limited runs and seats, each applicant can bring along not more than five relatives / friends while boarding the shuttle bus, first-come-first-served.
- Passengers can only book the shuttle bus service from the 3rd day to the 17th day counting from the next day of application, both dates inclusive.
- On the day of ride, passengers must provide their as well as the deceased’s personal information for verification before boarding the shuttle bus.
- Without prior reservation, no one is allowed to use the shuttle bus service.
- The shuttle bus service will be suspended during Ching Ming Festival and Chung Yeung Festival period when special bus service is already in place.
- FEHD has the right to refuse anyone to board the shuttle bus without giving any reason, and has the right to revise the relevant boarding rules from time to time.
Timetable of shuttle bus service:
|Shuttle Bus Timetable for Tuen Mun Tsang Tsui Columbarium|
|From Tuen Mun Station Public Transport Interchange (V City)||From Tuen Mun Tsang Tsui Columbarium|
Schedule may be changed or delayed subject to the actual traffic condition.
Location Map of Tsang Tsui Columbarium Shuttle Bus Stop
Street View of Tsang Tsui Columbarium Shuttle Bus Stop