This system provides browsing function for available urn grave space for allocation in Wo Hop Shek Cemetery. Available urn grave space for allocation include the new urn grave space for the current year as well as the vacant reused urn grave space in the following 6 urn grave sections, namely U1970, U1976, U1977, U1978, U1979 and U1984. Skeletal remains of the deceased for interment in new urn grave space must be buried in any public cemetery for the first time.
In general, application out of the above-mentioned urn grave sections will not be considered except under the following circumstances and subject to the Department’s consideration:
- Co-burial to an existing grave situated out of the above-mentioned 6 urn grave sections; or
- Burial in a section out of the above-mentioned 6 urn grave sections where the close relative has already been interred in that urn grave section for the convenient of subsequent grave sweepingNote.
The applicant must produce the following documents to prove:
- The relationship between the deceased under application for co-burial with the first one interred in the urn grave section (applicable for co-burial cases only);
- The relationship between the deceased under application with the one interred in the same urn grave section; or
- The relationship between the applicant and the deceased under application as well as the relationship between the applicant and the one interred in the same urn grave section.
Applications are to be made with Cemeteries & Crematoria Section, Kowloon Permit Office at Upper Ground Floor, 6 Cheong Hang Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon. Under normal circumstances, applications could be approved within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the applications and relevant documents.
For enquiries, please contact Cemeteries & Crematoria Section, Kowloon Permit Office Hotline 2365 5321.
Note: Excluding urn grave sections U1964, U1965, U1966, U1967, U1968, U1973, U1974 and U1983 which have stopped accepting applications.